Curriculum Directors - Language Arts Directors/Chairs - Lead Language Arts Teachers
Discover why more and more public and private schools
are turning to Word Web Vocabulary.
Receive a sample copy to review.
If improving your school's vocabulary proficiency is on your must do list,
and you need to purchase a new program to accomplish this, please let us know who you are and where to send
a sample of the only program that is Vocabulary Without Memorization.
Call us toll free - (866) Word Web (967-3932)
Word Web Vocabulary
Moving vocabulary from the edge of language arts to its center
The Word Web Vocabulary team recognizes and fully respects your rights to the privacy of your information and its confidentiality.
We want to explicitly state our policies in this regard:
- Any information you provide or submit to our organization, the web site and through e-mail messages is treated as confidential information.
- None of the information we have about you, (name, e-mail or other address, phone numbers, etc.) will ever be sold, provided or made available to any other third parties.
- All information you communicate to us will only be used in relationship to the Word Web Vocabulary materials and our communications with you in that regard.
- We will never send you any promotions, email messages or other information relating to anything other than the Word Web Vocabulary programs and materials.
- If at any point in time you wish to stop receiving further information from us, all you have to do is Email or REPLY to one of our messages with the subject: REMOVE.
- If at any point in time you wish for us to erase the information about you in our files, simply request us to do so.
We hope these policies assure you that we will treat your information with the utmost respect regarding your privacy and confidentiality.